Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Share Our Skills : Build Blog

 
Finally, I manage to spend time write about it.
 Let me show you guys the poster, so you know what is this about
or read previous post.
 


Share it in front of people, not easy for me but I manage to do so.
 
my nervous face

 
Mostly it's more practical. Just do way I like.
From that session, 20 blogs were created. Hopefully they get benefit from it.
 
Share basic of blog, how to write it.
Is there any second session?
Just wait and see...
 
 
Ohh along the practical in class, I have created a blog with them.
Still not sure, should I continue to write inside it?
 
 
 
Thank you to my dear company for this opportunity.
I am surely out of my comfort zone and I loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post