Sunday, January 18, 2015

Status Facebook : craving for new book

Hey everyone.. Let me update this very quick. I am not so into update status and one day I wrote something on my wall. Here goes something like this.

"craving for new book.  Any recommendations?..." - feeling incomplete.

So will you guys help me on this? I prefer book regarding self development or learn new things.. And no-no for me that cliche storyline and too much romance.

I am planning to make my own library.. And yes my book collection are growing constantly.

With full of ambitious,

Anisa Anuar

1 comment:

  1. Rich dad poor dad- Robert Kiyosaki
    The crash of 2016- Thom Hartman
    Aqidatun Najin ada version rumi ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post