Tuesday, May 06, 2014

In the memories, one year ago / 6-5-2013


Hey guys.. I missed my grandpa who passed away a year ago. I know instead write here, I should pray for him. Even though, I don't spend time so much with him but all the small thing we do together such as we drink nescafe together - with him, my mum (his first daughter) and of course with me. Complete 3 generation share the same favorite drink.

His habit on keeping the money and make diary, I think that's already pass on me without I realize it.

I know I shouldn't wish you happy birthday as you are not here. Love you always. I will come visit you whenever I stay in Ipoh.

In the memories, 6/5/1933 - 6/5/2013.

Al-Fatihah.

First granddaughter,
 
ANISA ANUAR
xoxo

1 comment:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post