Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Simple Weekend | End of the week April 2014


Hello everyone.. Glad to write something here..
It's weekend...still my favorite days for me.
Who doesn't like weekend right?

What I've been doing?? Let see...
Clean up the house, do the laundry, watching TV until late night,
Eat snacks without thinking of the calories..
I don't go out..is that what you guys want to say it..

I am not in the mood to go out..Maybe tomorrow (Sunday)
I will go out..just maybe..

So, what do you guys up to for this weekend?
Plan it well,okay?



Love,
ANISA ANUAR
xoxo

2 comments:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post