Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lemony Snicket Series

Hey guys... My weekend plan would be finish these series.
Actually done with the first book.


What genre is this?? ohh... MYSTERY
Let just say Lemony Snicket is one of my favorite author.
I like the way he write..very detail and genuine.

When I've found out that his series already sold at the bookstore,
I bought it right away.
But what's funny was I bought the second book (When Did You See Her Last?)
before the first book (Who Could That Be at This Hour?)

If you know A Series Unfortunate Event,
you will know Lemony Snicket.



I try to finish the second book by this week
because I am about to plan to buy more book..
so...you guys understand how I feel right?
*mixed feeling*

I'm a book lover,

ANISA ANUAR
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post