Monday, February 03, 2014

When only me at the office

Hey everyone. CNY is here and it is also mean that I am going to be alone at the office. Why? Because all my officemates are chinese. They will use this celebration to be at home for sure.

The thing is...when just me and the furniture,PC and documents feel quite okay for me to do work actually. Some of other department came along and said how lucky I am that I can do like my own office..hahaha in my dream.

No emails,phone call..quite alone some at the time.. So, I do turn on the music,avoiding me to be sleepy.

How about you guys? Have been in the same situation like mine?

With lots of thoughts,
ANISA xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post