Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clinic - Am I Sick?


Hey my dear blog. What a hectic week for me. Based on my post title,so...am I sick? I went to clinic nearby my workplace to check on my condition. Let me get through what happen to me.

The night before I was barely slept. I felt so uncomfortable. Until now actually..but still try to hang on to it.
I made drastic decision to see a doctor and tell me what's wrong with me. Just my way rather than do nothing,right?

Wait for my turn which actually I was the only patient at that time. I came in to room and let the doctor do the work. Then,the doctor told me this..

"You feel uncomfortable isn't it? There's no wax but the inner part is in wet and there's no big issue"
So could you guess what is my sickness? If you guess, ear problem..then you are right..

In my terms how I want to describe this... I feel that my ear already have their own "bass" sound system. When I speak,I feel like I am shouting but it turn out...my voice actually a bit soft to be heard by others.

And...thanks to the lovely doctor,give me antibiotic instead of liquid droplet to be put in the ear. So,for next week...I need to do the follow up..if this problem do not get any better.

Have you feel the same sickness too?

That's all from me.
With love,
Anisa Anuar

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post