Sunday, January 12, 2014

Justin Bieber's Believe Movie

At last, I manage to watch Justin Bieber's movie. Others might laugh at it but I don't care.. This movie really look deep into his life, his music.. I really feel so inspirational with him. When he said, when people want to see him down... It does show how world can be brutal to someone..
There are some emotional part when Avalana Routh is in the footage..Yeahh..I did cried..
This movie also have his concert tour moment. We actually do sing along in the cinema..It seems we were there too.. Most of the audience in the cinema frankly..
After look at his movie, I believe when he said he want to retire..it is gjood for him..to be away from the madness of the media..I hope it just for temporary resting.. I enjoy listen to his song..
To Justin,
Keep on make song that can give inspirational to us..Hope to hear good news from you. Thank you for this 'believe' which really means a lot to us as your fan..
From your just a fan,
ANISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post