Sunday, September 15, 2013

My late grandfather's memoirs



Hey everyone. This time around I try not to be sad as my grandmother was passed away a week ago. So, my cousin already make a dedication for both our late grandparents and this time around I want to share a few things that we have discovered especially from my late grandfather. These are the things that we had found when do the cleaning my late grandfather's stuff.

The First Day Cover
His diaries when he was 16 years old up until the day the passed away

Record album from P.Ramlee, Rahimah Rahim, Sharifah Aini even Bobby (Hindustan old film)
I was so thrilled when I saw his diaries. I looked the date that I was born, the day my siblings were born also were written in his diaries. The things that he wrote basically just minor thing such as, "Breakfast Roti Canai and Nescafe". All of us read it when he detail out like "Eat Mee Goreng that was cooked by Anuar (my dad)". It feels that we do know what he was doing at that time. I will treasure his things as I want it to be heard by my children and grandchildren.

Before the cleaning activities were held, I was visited to my grandmother's grave as she passed away on 11 September 2013. Al- Fatihah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post