Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Reading > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight


Hello everyone.. I would like to make quick review on my latest reading novel.

 The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

It is story of two strangers meet at the airport and in one day
it became the worst and turn out to be the best way in the end..
Hadley is an American girl and Oliver is an Britain guy would not guess their 
long night on plane could change everything..
 All along I read this, I was "awhhh...that's sweet.."

I am recommend this book for you guys out there to read.
There's a climax but not so complicated twist..
which easy to everyone can relate in real life..
 It seems I read more romantic love story huh? *blushing*
Happy Reading everyone!!!

"It is when fate and love are correlate with probability" 

so...what book should I read next..

4 comments:

  1. menarik......
    next book??? kena tengok kat sore ler..... mesti byk yg ohsem kat situ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...tu harus la remy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh. buku kita sama la. ehehe. tertarik kat buku ni sbb tajuk dia. muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah mcm tajuk buku teks dah...haha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post