Monday, February 27, 2012

me against 14


owh hye there... is everything good?

my favourite number would be....


of course because my birthday on 14th...
I just love 14.. my basketball jersey..
reason? for no reason..just like this number the best..

unless if I was Taylor Swift who just love number 13..
she feel that 13 is her lucky number..

"I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro," she said. "Every time I've won an award I've been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter." 

 "Basically whenever a 13 comes up in my life, it's a good thing."

what about you guys...

3 comments:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post