Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#3 one word : swag


hye to all of you..hope you guys do well today..29 Febuary 2012
that is just swag...okay,what it's that mean?

swag..It is kinda mostly means like "that's style man" 
(meaning using my own word : style, hot, cool and everything nice hehehe)
I learn it from my friend... everything that he tweets must have this #swag thing..
at first I was like..maybe this is his trademark or something
but after I watch most of show, swag always been used..
sound's modern, funky huh? I guess so..

have you heard Swagger like Jagger..
some sort's like that this swagger thing..
owh now I remember where the first time I heard about this swag thing..MTV!!!

for 29th Febuary, this a swag date...love today..
so,anybody who born this date...how old actually are you? (wonder)
that's all from me..one word - swag

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post