Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who Are You Meant To be Assessment quiz #5

Assalamualaikum...sick of my entry for today? haha don't be like that...This is just something that I want to share...last night (23 Dec) I took this quiz and just want to share how knowledgeable I am..


"you try to surpass the competence level of peers,EVEN managers" what?? okay it is look like a good thing,but I think if I be in this situation, I need slightly need to back off a bit...not to overshadow my manager.. okay I see the word CURIOUS again.."but that things,NOT people" (o o ..this sure not a good thing,is it?)

"which can make you seem smug or arrogant" that is sure me..this need to be overcome.seriously.I mean it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post