Saturday, December 31, 2011

next year exam??

Assalamualaikum to all....
today's entry want to talk about my exam schedule..
most of my friend will say "la,rilek dlu...exam tahun dpn"
hahha...of course it is going to be next year..because now..
it is END of the year 2011..
1st paper, ENT 600 2.15p.m-5.15p.m (5th Jan)

next, QMT 522 9am-12pm (14th Jan)

last paper,QMT 533 2.45pm-5.45pm (20th Jan)
and it's going to be the verrrrryyyyyyyyy last paper...

although my schedule exam look like there's a lot of time...
for me to do revision...but...it is just tooooo long..
sorry2..it should be thankful for the time that I have...

so,see you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post