Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Awkward Moment

hye everyone...
for today entry, my awkward moment.
that day like any other day, it just I became more lazy than ever..
all of the sudden, i got a phone call from my friend
that i need to submit something..
so, i just went to see her

all the way i went to faculty,
i felt that everyone watching me..
each one of them..
i do feel the tense..but i just ignore it..

after a few minutes later, i knew why they all stared at me..
i wore my sweat pants reverse (terbalik)
uuurrrggghhh.... what a day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post