Monday, June 06, 2011

one of my essay

Three days ago while I checked on my box full with my school stuff, I saw my English essay when I'm in form 5 and I still keeping it. So, I would like to share what I wrote. It might have a lot of grammar error but I try my best. FYI, the story was not based on my real life experience..


      Every time I see Lucas Richard,the incident that occurred to me two years ago would replay in my mind and it seemed as if it happened only yesterday. Lucas Richard is my brother's best friends. He was the most handsome guy in the school. No! Make it the most handsome guy in the universe. I was attracted to him since the first time, my eyes locked into his eyes. His sparkling green eyes always gave an aura of intelligence. His high cheek bones and thick fair black hair always took my breath away. Everytime, his dazzling smile made my heart melt just like a hot knife cutting through butter. Overall he looked like Brad Pitt to me. It did not take a genius to know that I had crush on him.

      My brother,Alan on the other hand, is not the most encouraging brother in the world. He though that I was wasting my time to have a crush on Lucas. I guess I can not blame him for that reason anyway. You see, I am not what you call an attractive person. I am short, a bit on the thin side and I have a face full of pimples. But the feature that I dislike most about myself is that I am a bit flat-chested. My mother said that it was because I have not matured yet. But hey, I am no dummy, I am already sixteen and yet look as if i were only ten. You could say that my physical features that I am very self-conscious. Well, I am! To hide my flat chest and make it look not to obvious. i would stuff my bra with tissues. At first, I tried it just to see how I looked but eventually,it became an everyday routine.

       It was Saturday afternoon. I was decked out in shorts and a yellow tank top and sunbathing on one of the lawn chairs at our backyard near the swimming pool. Suddenly, I heard the backyard gate open and close. I turned my head and as if by fate, I was looked eye to eye with the man of my dreams. I tried to keep calm but my heart was thumping so fast and hard. Anyway, Alan saw my reaction and he snickered at me. Feeling embarrassed, I got up to go inside the house but I could not keep my eyes off him. As I walked, I did not notice the skateboard on the pavement since i was too engrossed staring at Lucas. My right foot steeped onto the skateboard causing me to lose my balance and fall right into the swimming pool. Alan and Lucas were shocked. The water caused the tissues in my bra to float out onto the surface. It was embarrassing and it was too late to safe it from happen. Lucas and my brother realised what had happened. They laughed so loudly and I felt so humiliated. I wanted to disappear into the pool. They even call me the 'Tissue Girl'. My face was so red. I got out of the pool and went into the house,slamming the door, which caused them to laugh even louder. I could hear their laughter echoing into my room.

      Now, even though it has been two months since it happened, the incident is still fresh in my mind. i have surely learned my lesson, I have stopped stuffing my bra with tissues. Every time I see Lucas,I would run away as fast as I could but never fast enough not to hear him asking me for some tissues.

2 comments:

  1. essay SPM bnyk sgt kne letak adjectivenya. haha. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...betul2...kalau nk dpt byk markah kn??

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post