Saturday, June 04, 2011

Characters that I like


Naruto as the main character is one of my favorite. His wish to become Hokage. I like his character that are determination in everything you do, never give up on hopes and dreams. He know what he want in his life in such a young age,it do inspire me. He always help others in danger whether his friends or not. He develops an especially close relationship with Sasuke Uchiha and deep caring affection for Sakura Haruno, two of his fellow ninja in Team 7. I also impress by his will on use his own power and not from the nine-tailed fox power which that he believe bring such a bad impact when he almost hurt his friends when become the 'monster'. He such a playful for most of the time but when it comes about fight,he become serious and more focus about it. As for me, he can be a good role model that his character can be apply in real life.

"I don't go back on my words. That's my way of the ninja!"--Naruto

from left: sanji,zoro,luffy,nami,usopp
 One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy who gains elastic abilities after inadvertently eating a cursed fruit, and his diverse crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy explores the ocean in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as the One Piece and to become the next Pirate King. On his journey, Luffy battles a wide variety of villains and makes several friends. Let just say for One Piece, I like Sanji..hehehe Why??? I think his kinda cool person in his character even though he such a womanizer. The most important is he can cook (actually I suppose say about his special powers, right? Heability to employ a fire based kick, called "Diable Jamble" in which he sets his leg on fire by spinning around rapidly, this causes his attacks to be much more powerful ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post