Thursday, February 03, 2011

things that I like..

  1. Anything that relate to chocolate.. ice-cream chocolate, cake chocolate,hot chocolate.. usually when I'm stress I will something chocolate thing to make me feel better. seriously for me..totally work.
  2. Comic book. I would prefer read light thing rather than novel. I do like novel but when I need totally in a mood to read novel.
  3. Dreaming..yes, I really love dreaming..with prince charming, be a super hero.. I like my imagination..truly beyond my mind
  4. Sing and dance..not professional just for fun. for me to express my feelings.
  5. Watch movies. prefer on cartoon and comedy
  6. Walk alone in a park or lake.. to watch the view and relax
  7. Watch other people. usually when I went for shopping. I will look others behavior.. one thing that I would do is I will make a guess what are their occupations, martial status, have car or not.. Sometimes quite fun to do it.. Just not to carried away with it..
  8. Talk to myself. although people might think that I'm crazy. I really don't care. 
  9. Sleep. Actually not all the time I like to sleep especially when I have a lots things to be done.
  10. Have a fight with my siblings. One of fun thing to do. 
I think 10 things that I like is enough to be display here in my blog. There still some other thing that I like but...he he he it's okay.. Just 10 okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post